Are you looking for a new challenge? If you have payroll experience or are a fast learner and want to work in a fun and dynamic environment with the support of a great team, this could be your ideal opportunity.
Bromhead is a forward thinking, successful Chartered Accountancy practice based in Plymouth with clients throughout the region. We are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Payroll Administrator. Bromhead have embraced technological changes and use the latest cloud-based technology.
You will be part of a team responsible for successfully completing a variety of client payrolls on a daily basis, providing a high level of support for all clients, demonstrating your skills and knowledge to deal with queries efficiently.
You will need to demonstrate; an ability to multi task; great communication skills and high quality, timely work with attention to detail.
Desirable skills & qualifications
- Experience of Sage Payroll
- Experience of working with multiple payrolls
- Experience with auto enrolment and pensions
- Proficient general IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Methodical and have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Be able to demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to build excellent rapport with clients
- Excellent salary package
- Flexible office working
- Free parking
To apply email your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join the firm to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call Gemma for an informal chat on 01752 697397.
Closing date is Friday 9th July 2021.