New year, new you?
Are you a qualified or part qualified accountant with at least one year of practice experience? Are you looking to become part of a supportive and well-trained team? You will be required to help support junior members of staff where necessary and report to the Client Managers whilst helping deliver a high standard of service to the client.
Your work will be varied and consist of tax, accounts, bookkeeping and VAT. We are looking for someone who can think outside the box and add value to the service we offer. Our team are not restricted to departments, meaning your work will be varied with the opportunity to learn all aspects of accountancy.
By joining Bromhead you will become part of a team who wants to make a real difference to our client’s businesses. We welcome people who have a positive attitude, support their team members, and have experience in the field.
- Competitive starting salary, reviewed annually as well as at the completion of qualification levels.
- Flexi time and working from home options.
- Paid study leave and all course fees taken care of.
- Career support and personal development programme.
- CPD at your finger tips and personalised for you.
- A choice of study/ course style that suits you.
- Free onsite parking.
- Four weeks holiday to start plus bank holidays, rising with length of service and the option to salary sacrifice for additional holiday.
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
- Company pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Passionate about charity fundraising or helping the local community? We grant all our team members one day a year to do just this! We also have a charity and social committee you can become involved with.
- Opportunity to donate blood at Plymouth Blood Donor Centre during working hours.
- Social events during the year including our famous toastie club!
Get in touch with our Practice Director, Gemma Redmond for an informal and confidential chat, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter explaining why you would like to join the firm together with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!