Many small businesses think HR is not for them. The recent events of Covid-19 has proved that every business, no matter how small, needs trustworthy HR advice, and record keeping to stay on the right side of UK employment law.
We are working with Citrus HR who provide expert HR advice whenever you need it, and their HR software helps save you time on holiday bookings, payroll, expenses management, time-tracking and more.
Feel safe in the knowledge that you have every facet of HR covered.
1. Tailor made employment contracts and a staff handbook to keep you legally compliant.
2. HR advice from qualified consultants and employment lawyers whenever you have a question or issue.
3. Easy-to-use software gives you instant access to all your staff information and saves hours of admin time. We use this ourselves and we wouldn’t be without it!
4. The software links direct with Xero pushing over your expense claims and payroll software for you!
And if your business is straining under the new admin pressures emerging from Covid-19, this is how they can help:
• Qualified HR consultants and employment lawyers at the end of the phone to help you with furlough questions, redundancies, reorganisations and any staff issues you may have.
• Access to work place risk assessments to get your staff back to work safely and within Health and Safety legal guidelines.
• Furlough Tracker and Grant Claim report so you know who’s on Furlough when, and what to pay them.
• Staff Surveys to find out how your team are really feeling at the moment
• A self-isolation tracking tool which will also you help claim SSP. That’s on top of all their standard features including an employment contract review when you sign-up to bring your contracts in line with the Good Work Plan legislation, an employment contract generator for any new contracts and a suite of employment and health and safety policies that you can provide to your employees.
If you are interested in finding out more about whether this is a good fit for your business, please get in touch with your client manager.