Bromhead has partnered with Capitalise to make it easy for businesses to access funding.
Capitalise created a platform where businesses can find, compare and select the right lender in less than 3 minutes. Not only will you find lenders who specialise in your industry but you’ll also find lenders most likely to give you an offer.
How it works
Capitalise has established a marketplace where lenders, SMEs and their advisors can join forces in comparing and executing loans. Here’s how it works:
Some of the products Capitalise offers include:
- Asset finance: Fund any asset, from telephones to forklift trucks, through asset finance
- Invoice finance: If you invoice other businesses, use your invoices to get funding
- Merchant Cash Advance: Use your credit card transactions to get funding
- Trade finance: Pay for goods based on an order using trade finance
- Working capital: Get a working capital loan to finance every day operations
- Property finance: Get access to bridging loans, development and commercial finance
Lenders Capitalise works with
Capitalise works with more than 100 institutional lenders, including high street banks and alternative, independent and fintech lenders. Some of the lenders they work with include:
Need further advice? Bromhead can help!
Funding success requires more than just completing an application. You’ll need to provide information that is easily understood and attractive to lenders. We can support you in all stages of the funding process and position your company in the best possible light for securing finance. If you need any short of advice, please contact us on 01752 697397 or email@example.com