Due to internal promotion, we are looking for a friendly and driven member to join our admin team.
Duties will include but not limited to; front of house, typing, electronically submitting documents, organising office supplies, database updates and providing a care service to our clients and team by ensuring they have what they need when they need it. Our admin team are very busy, and the firm could not function without their support.
You will have a keen eye for detail, exceptional organisational and IT skills, enjoy multitasking and a variety of work. You will need to demonstrate good communication skills both written and verbally. We are happy and equipped to train you if you bring plenty of positivity and enthusiasm! Team working is fundamental to this role.
The position is full time 37.5 hours Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm. You will be part of a flexible working rota also. The position is office based but we do support homeworking at times if required.
We are located on the outskirts of Plymouth with easy access routes and have free parking!
- Competitive starting salary, reviewed annually.
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship with all costs covered.
- Flexi time and working from home options.
- Free onsite parking.
- Four weeks holiday to start plus bank holidays, rising with length of service and the option to salary sacrifice for additional holiday.
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
- Company pension contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Opportunity to partake in charity fundraising.
- We will consider your academic achievements and will look for grade C in Maths and English GCSE, but your strengths, motivations, and connection with us are equally important.
- A positive attitude to succeed.
- Team orientated in your approach to work.
- Resilient, adaptable, and organised.
- Professional, friendly with verbal and written communication skills.
How to apply:
- Please send a covering letter explaining why you would like to join the firm and detailing a potential start date, together with your CV to email@example.com
Bromhead is an Equal Opportunities employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.