We are looking for an Accounting Technician to join our team. Learn the essential skills to help you succeed in the business world through on the job training and day release to a local college providing the AAT course. The apprenticeship covers level 4 AAT with opportunity afterwards to progress towards qualifying as a Chartered Accountant.
You will gain experience in all areas of accountancy, bookkeeping and tax to support your studies. We won’t put you in departments, meaning you will learn all areas of the profession and will receive hands on experience to support your exams. Not only will you learn the technical skills, but we will also help you develop the interpersonal skills to really allow you to become that all round business advisor. We have a fantastic team ready and willing to support you.
We are known for our comprehensive training programme and have employed apprentices every year for as long as we can remember. We will support your development towards the qualification. There will be great opportunities to progress your career within the firm - some of our directors were AAT apprentices.
- Competitive starting salary, reviewed annually as well as at the completion of qualification levels.
- Flexi time and working from home options.
- Paid study leave and all course fees taken care of.
- Free onsite parking.
- Four weeks holiday to start plus bank holidays, rising with length of service and the option to salary sacrifice for additional holiday.
- Introducing clients and staff commission schemes.
- Company pension contribution.
- Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Opportunity to partake in charity fundraising.
- Take an hour on us to donate blood at Derriford hospital!
- We will consider your academic achievements and will look for three C’s or above at A level or equivalent, but your strengths, motivations, and connection with us are equally important.
- Prior AAT experience desirable.
- A positive attitude to succeed.
- Team orientated in your approach to work.
- Resilient, adaptable, and organised.
- Professional, friendly with verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical with a love of problem-solving.
How to apply:
Please send a covering letter explaining why you would like to join the firm and detailing a potential start date, together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bromhead is an Equal Opportunities employer with a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.